Sunday, October 2, 2011

DONE- W/ 30 MINI'S

Goodness. I am so happy to be done with my 30 mini's... SO HAPPY. I honestly don't love them and I don't know if I hate some of them... I realize that a few if them are unintentionally pretty creepy, so don't be afraid to critic all of that type of stuff... From the combo of drawing myself a twice and huge in drawing 1 last year, and also drawing more of myself for this project, I have come to the conclusion I DO NOT want to draw myself for a REALLY REALLY long time. :D So here's the 30: (Left - Right)

 1. inked little kid me, 2. mosaic/colors of my bedroom, 3. pencil/realistic, 4. charcoal, 5. pen/brown colored pencil eye, 6. 'looking at a mirror and not my hand drawing procedure'
 7. Pablo Picasso, 8. markers, 9. colored pencil, 10. water colors, 11. acrylic harry potter, 12. Vincent Van Gogh
 13. scribbly fine-tip sharpie, 14. finger painted tree, 15. calligraphy, 16. pastel, 17. pink- colored pencil, 18. little cartoon- pencil
 19. stick figure- sharpie and colored pencil, 20. collage- magazine and paint, 21. painted wolf, 22. little circle gel pens, 23. hobbies in cursive, 24. Mona Lisa- Leonardo Da Vinci
 ^Okay, the above 6 above I decide to be lame and go for quick things to finish up.^
25. harry potter trio #3, 26. when I was little tulip contest entree, 27. green on green X, 28. graffiti 'Jen', 29. chibi, 30. friends and I in photo booth dealio

So there they are! Excited to work on my dot project tomorrow. :)

 

4 comments:

  1. I think your picaso one is very interesting and unexpected. I like it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still say that you should have blood pouring out of one of the mouths... >:{D

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh leslie... that is really creepy. wait for halloween to see me like that... zombie power! ;)

    ReplyDelete