Sunday, October 16, 2011

....dOts....

Finished dot project!
I used watercolor for the background. I was thinking about making the spiky dot background just white, but it ended up looking odd and unfinished so I did a multicolor effect by painting it with white watercolor and smearing the other colors in with it. I overall really like it. The colors remind me of Toys 'R Us. haha. It's also really fun to touch the dots, because I used a crazy amount of matte gel and such. (So as long as people don't mess it up, I'm cool with people touching it...)






On another note, this 3 day weekend has been awesome and low key. Went to grandparents, hung around home, saw "Abbot and Costello meet Frankenstein" for the first time (pretty funny), and going swimming later today. Been listening to lots of country music- got 3 albums this month! For some reason it seems like my favorites decided to release their albums all around the same time! Super happy. :) 

Anxious for next weekend! The Halloween spirit will be kicking into high gear! Going to Fright Town Haunted Houses with an awesome group of friends! <3 ;) 
Ready to work on my concentration soon too!

3 comments:

  1. Your welcome on Abbot and Costello. :D
    CAN'T WAIT FOR FRIGHT TOWN
    LOVE YOUR DOTS-the background came out nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your photographs. Beautiful texture shots. Your choice of background colors is perfect.

    ReplyDelete