Saturday, July 21, 2012

Summer Update

1. Finally decided to come on the blog and follow everrryyyoneeeee!
2. More than half-way done with my newspaper dress!
3. Did my entire shoe sculpture today. Waiting for the hot pink spray paint to dry. (Pictures will be up sometime soon!)
4. My dolls will by far be the most difficult project. Haven't started it yet. Will soon once I make some more sketches and get materials.  
5. Ms. Ottum- I know I'm kind of nagging you about this and I apologize, but can you post the concentration worksheets? Thanks.
:)

4 comments:

  1. WHOA, JENNA, LOTS OF PROGRESS. WHAT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting Jenna. I am excited to see the pieces. The worksheets will be up by tomorrow. I am making new ones. I didn't like the old ones. Also, I would like to show your work, Rona's work and Leslie's work at a Freshman night on August 31st. Do you think I could get your concentrations and breadth from last year? Could you talk to Leslie about it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leslie, Kiara, and I actually had an art day today and we all got a lot done! My dress and shoe sculpture should be up super soon now! And yes definitely I can show my work on Aug 31st! (I'll go send Leslie and email now!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And also thank you for planning on putting up the new concentration sheets! Can't wait to start brainstorming on something:)

    ReplyDelete