Sunday, December 18, 2011

In my free time...

...I made Darren Criss as Blaine Anderson from Glee! I've recently become really interested in everything Darren Criss... I blame *cough, cough* Leslie, because she first showed me "A Very Potter Musical" and "A Very Potter Sequel" first- so that's the real reason why I've started watching Glee, and what lead me to draw this. ***And if you guys haven't watched  of "A Very Potter Musical/Sequel" YOU TOTALLY NEED TO- GO ON YOUTUBE, LOOK IT UP, AND WATCH IT RIGHT NOW! IT'S TOTALLY AWESOME :D:)<3



3 comments:

  1. Loving the redundancy in your second paragraph. :P

    Maybe you should work on your paper doll and concentrations rather than drawing Darren Criss. xD

    Now, if you were drawing Jake Gyllenhaal, that'd be COMPLETELY different.

    ReplyDelete