Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Drawing 1 is over :( But Ap is starting! :)

Oh my goodness! One more day we have to survive! :O *gasp!*
Today in Drawing I got some stuff back, and turned some things in. I decided to scan my eye drawing- so here it is:
I have always really loved drawing eyes. Hair and eyes are my favorite features to draw. Since I'm used to realistic things, decided I would change it up and make a surrealist self-portrait. I think it will be pretty fun. Once I take a decent picture of my shaded-self portrait I will post that too. Very happy that it may be able to count as a project in Ap as well!

3 comments:

  1. THAT SEXY EYEBALL IS MINE! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol- Yes, Leslie you can have it. :)<3 PS- Right when my brother came home he started playing Epic Mickey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is the portrait??? I want to see that too!

    ReplyDelete